Thursday, July 12, 2012

Move Closer to Your Dreams


Thank You for this very productive and amazing day! Thank You for this Blessing as well! Another dream come true! Got my U.S. Visa Multiple Entry 10 years this morning!? Thank you so much to all of you, my personal, business, international and spiritual family! Next time we'll all go together! Lets do this! Who wants to go with me?! 

HELLO WORLD! :D

This one is for you and me! Living out our dreams! We are right where we should be! Never let go of something you hold dear. Never let go of Your Dreams, instead Move Closer to it Every Single Day! One day you'll get a surprise from Opening Your Door and there it is, waiting at your doorstep! 
 
Successful people do what others are not willing to, even if they don't feel like doing it. 
- Mentor Caleb Edpao 

See you on October 6, 2012 at the Ultra Pasig! 
I'll get to share how I made it here! 
Contact me for tickets and reservations! 
www.facebook.com/richtan111
cnumanako@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment