Friday, February 10, 2012

A Kid from Manila

A kid from Manila who started out life with a grade 2 English teacher saying - "Chard, aim for the MOON at least if you don't reach the MOON you've landed on the STARS..." - Mrs. Abenes from UNO HIGH SCHOOL

That day I became a DREAMER :)

I grew up away from parents for 21 years and lived only with siblings, aunties and uncles from one house to another. Most kids saw limitations and loneliness but I saw POSSIBILITIES and DREAMS.

Grew up with my share of challenges and trials but these made me even stronger and better. Thankfully was able to study and finish school while working in Burger King for allowance and in the University for my scholarship. Thank you Mel, Sherry, Tin, BC, Mac, Austin and Ramsiere for being with me all these years!

Finished my Computer Science Degree along with my friends JC, Steph, Rose, Alvin, Grace, Toffee and Law. Thank you for pushing me and guiding me! Thank you University and Mr. Meim as well for letting me study and finish my degree!

Worked with Hewlett Packard for 2 years and met amazing people! Thank you Mr. EJ Arboleda, Ms. Kat Hizon and Mr. Ron Dizon for guiding me through my first JOB. Thanks Luthfi, Ana, Jef, Bebs and Liv and Onats for being the best work buddies!!!!

That day I became a BELIEVER

BOOM!!! Ultimate Frisbee came into action!!! :D Got serious into this very addicting sport with an ultimately crazy amazing team called KAYUMANGGI!!! Went through a lot with this team, one tournaments to tons of practices, literally through sacrifice, sweat and blood! Great action times with Vernon, Mshel, JP, Orange, Andrew, Papi, Chewy, Puy, Chie, Cadoosh and Mr. Sleepasil. :D Miss you guys!!!! Indeed learned a lot from this team, "if you think you can't, you can't but if you think you can your right you can - H. Ford" Indeed we can! Am so proud of you guys! from POOL C to POOL A!!! (higher level of playing field!!!)

Worked with Chevron for 2 years and girl it was great! Maturity came into the picture. Thank you Ms. Larah, Ms. Ana and Ms. Cherry!!! I would remember this "Choy, focus on things you can control".  Had a great team of wonderful and bright people. Thank you Guads, Divine, Mon, Adnan, Malou, Tops and Roche!

Went through tons of crazy adventures with friends, Travel Factor and Bulusok! Went surfing, caving and climbing mountains! Exploring nature's greatest spots! Baler and Mt. Pulag, conquering, reaching and seeing the top of the world!

That day I became a VISIONARY.

Ventured out on my own and found this opportunity. Started out like everyone else, learning and applying and experiencing. Its true, "life is a series of lessons waiting to be learned and applied for one to become better not bitter." Its amazing how He brings right people closer to us whom could help us GROW and BECOME BETTER.  Again its true, "People whom you have just met sometimes make the biggest impact in your entire life - R. Kiosaki"   

Started out earning EXTRA and now earning EXTRA-ORDINARY INCOME with my HOME-BASED BUSINESS, while enjoying FREE TRAVELS and QUALITY TIME with my FAMILY. :)

Thank you Ms. Tanya, Sir Billy, Ms. Pin, Sir Caleb, Ms. Ivy and Ms. Arnee and our team XTRM1-11 International.
 
Today I became RICH.

Now my adventure begins... Who's with me?




 





13 comments:

  1. so inspiring!a dreamer who once aimed high, a believer who had a vision and saw the direction. how did you do it?i'm so curious! I attended a seminar. The speaker said that WANT is not enough, you should make WANT a MUST. Would you share what you've done to make your WANT a MUST? I want to become rich...I must be rich.haha, thnx a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Razzle Style see you on top! send me an email so we could coach each other on our way to the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lilette53012!

    send me a note or an email so we could catch up and i'll teach you something not all people know but few successful people do. This so common if you just think about it. See you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. waw! very inspiring indeed! very well-written! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you lori! just want to share my experience and story to many! share this to your friends! :D Thank you lori!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alexander A. JikiriMarch 3, 2012 at 7:08 PM

    Sir thank you so much for sharing it with us...Mas naispire po ako...Kahit kelan Sir Rich ikaw po isa sa mga icons na tinitingala ko and kung bakit ako patuloy lumalangoy...Salamat ulit Sir Rich...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jikiri! :D am sure you will be one of the pillars of your business there in the southern part when i get back! see you soon!!!

      Delete
  7. Gooood morning Sir Rich!!!=) I couldn't be more thankful to God for giving us a mentor like you!=) Never in my life have I experienced being taught of life's lessons like the way you and the mentors do. what's best with these lessons I have learned is that I have never encountered this in my 21 years in school, in my 3 years at work! VERY REMARKABLE!!! It even gave me the fastest success results..=) Continue to inspire more people sir Rich!! From the first time you talked to me and shared your ideas and thoughts to me I knew that you will me SOMEONE I Will look up to for the rest of my Life! Thank you so much Sir Rich, I will never get tired of learning from your teachings everyday!=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. congratulations on your achievements last week!!! you sure did inspire a lot of people and soon the whole country! :D go for it and keep consistency in mind :D Go go go liza!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. thank you :) am sure you have your inspiring stories to share as well!

      Delete
  9. Thank you for the endless inspiration you're a STAR!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete